Mobile experience design
Protototyping and testing of a mobile applications aimed to uncover the stories related to the “genius loci” of a region or village.
The projects is part of a research line centered in redefining the relationship between the physical and the digital territory, increasing the attractiveness of the territory of San Casciano Val di Pesa (Chianti area, Tuscany, Italy) and the growth of a wide community of farmers and wine producers.
- Concept mapping with card sorting techniques
- Developing of alternative bussiness models
- Design of the user flow
- Information architecture
- Screen diagrams
- Sketching and wireframing
- Mobile ui design guidelines
- Prototyping and presentation