IA/UI Redesign – Monitoring system for healthcare operators.
The challenge was to expand the UI including the growing set of features of the wearable sensors system, while making a step forward in usability and also keeping compliant to the complex medical protocol rules. First-hand user data were not available, so hypotheses and heuristics had to be adopted. An user-research plan is proposed for the next milestone of the project.
- Discussion with development and engineering teams, trainers, salespersons
- Reconstruction of the user flow
- Analysis of existing UI elements and corresponding use cases
- Collaborative sketching
- Rationalization of the primary IA
- Presentation and review of alternatives
Client: Winmedical (monitoring system)
Designed with: 3logic (software development)